TAPEnSER is designed to align 2 or 3 tape rolls producing reverse-conjoined tapes so you can attach plastic sheeting or paper; and for other uses.
We will have how-to-use Video soon.
TAPEnSER should be available for sale in December 2023
TAPEnSER – Invented so you can do prep work much faster! A great tape dispenser for painters, remodeling contractors, home & commercial builders/contractors. TAPEnSER dispenses reverse-conjoined tapes, for applying plastic sheeting and/or paper, to easily, quickly, and effectively seal off any area, room, open door frames, entrances, floors, walls, windows, window coverings, furniture, countertop, etc… Also can be used for office, school and home for posting notes, bulletins, pictures, drawings, etc…
- Dispensing 2 reverse-conjoined tapes and a single tape, or
- Dispensing 3 reverse-conjoined tapes,
- Using 1″ tapes, 1-1/2″ tapes OR mix 1 of each,
- Using 1/2″ tapes or 3/4″ tape in width is possible when dispensing 2 reverse-conjoined tapes,
- Dispensing long strips of tapes and/or very short pieces of tapes, such as 1″, is easy,
- Consistent 1/4″ overlapped portion of tapes,
- Comfortable & controllable handle with thumb rest,
- Having a swivel hook for hanging on user’s belt, ladder, etc…
- Including both long and short pre-installed cutting blades. Ready for use!
TAPEnSER is a well-designed/engineered product. Made from light and durable ABS plastic material.
Made in Taiwan.
TAPEnSER by bonbien is easy to use, quick and effective: Simply apply reverse-conjoined tapes onto substrate surfaces, then attach edges of plastic sheeting or paper onto the tapes. It’s the most effective method to prevent all types of dust (saw dust, sanding dust, cement dust…), overspray, mist, drips… when doing spray painting, spray texturing, spray staining, hardwood flooring, remodeling; auto body shop detailing; and other uses for offices, schools and homes.
100% effectively, proficiently and quickly seal off anything by applying reverse-conjoined tapes around edges or surfaces, open entrances, countertops, cabinets, etc… Then affix with plastic sheeting and/or paper onto the reverse-conjoined tapes to seal off anything!
Definitely save a lot of your time!